Formlabs 3D Printer Owners - A special promo for you !
Already own a Formlabs Form 2 3D Printer ?
Looking to upgrade it for the Form 3 +, Form 3B +, Form 3L or Form 3BL ?
Now's the time !
Buy one and receive a $825 discount :
- $625 discount on Extended Warranty or Pro Service Plan
- $200 discount on resin
*All purchases must be made in the same order for the discount to be applied*
Conditions of the offer :
The new purchase must include a service (extended warranty and/or service plan) and minimum one resin cartridge.
The offer is only applicable for a first-time upgrade. If the Form 2 Serial Name was already used for a previous campaign, it is not eligible.
This offer is non-stackable with other campaigns or promotions.
Here's why you should make the step and adopt the Form 3 SLA printer :
- The Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) technology - an advanced form of stereolithography that leverages a flexible tank and linear illumination to offer a huge leap forward in print quality and printer reliability.
- - A lower force print process - Improves surface quality, with less visible layer lines and decreased surface roughness for incredible smooth surface finish and clarity. Faster cleanup and finishing. Better print success across all materials. Some new material released are only compatible with Form 3.
- - A Light Processing Unit (LPU) that moves in the X direction. It uses a spatial filter to create a crisp, clean laser spot for greater precision, and a higher-frequency galvanometer, which leads to some gains in print speed over the Form 2.
- Remote print - the Form 3 introduces the ability to start prints from anywhere. Pre-prime the printer before you leave, then start the next print job from anywhere in the world (not just the local network).
- - New Features - A larger, higher resolution touchscreen, two LED status indicators with a speaker and a sleek, redesigned hardware.
With the Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) print process behind the Form 3 (and its large format counterpart, the Form 3L), Formlabs has re-engineered the print process to create an in-house fabrication platform that’s more reliable and versatile than ever. It still has a familiar workflow, but with new ways to interact.
SHOP THE FORM 3 PRINTERS
Contact us for more informations and get your new Form 3 +, Form 3B +, Form 3L or Form 3BL today !
- Tags: Formlabs SLA 3D Printing
- Roxane Desjardins